Last updated: January, 17, 2019
Information provided to REPOWER
REPOWER may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, company and title, each classified as "Personal Information".
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or Platforms and usage details.
- Financial and payment information related to orders placed on a Website or through a Platform.
REPOWER collects this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through a Website or Platform.
The information collected on or through Websites or Platforms or through other interactions with REPOWER, may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on a Website, including reporting a problem with a Website or Platform.
- Work history and related employment information gathered from you in response to any employment opportunities or job postings.
- Correspondence information, such as name, phone numbers, company and email addresses.
- Details of commercial transactions you carry out through a Website or Platform.
- Your search queries on a Website or Platform and usage/analytics of the same.
- Any product information that you view or download via our Platforms.
- Suggestions, questions, information, material or other content, collectively “Feedback”, posted on a Website or Platform.
REPOWER’s lawful basis to collect and process Personal Information.
REPOWER collects and processes Personal Information only where there is a lawful basis to do so. Your consent, fulfillment of the performance of a contract or a legitimate interest, such as providing a product or service to you, protecting our network, monitoring Website and Platform performance or processing and evaluating job applications, all provide a lawful basis for collecting and processing Personal Information.
Information collected automatically (e.g. cookies)
Through the use of various automatic data collection technologies, we may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. Cookies are small files placed on the hard drives of visitors to the Websites. The cookies reflect identifying information about each user and retain certain non-identifying information about the user's use of the Websites or Platforms. These cookies are accessible to REPOWER and its third party advertisers as users browse the Websites. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. Users are always free to decline cookies if their browser permits; however, it is possible that some parts of the Websites, such as the areas where access is limited to registered users, will not function properly if the user's cookies are disabled. You may occasionally receive cookies from our advertisers or business partners who offer services through, or advertise on, the Websites. We do not control these cookies, and these cookies are not subject to our privacy policies.
Archiving and Preservation of Information
Security and Identity
The Websites and Platforms have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control; however, all security is subject to possible circumvention, and we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security we employ or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information that you provide to us. For example, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration number and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration number or password, and any and all related charges, whether or not authorized by you.
Children under the age of 13 may not give us their Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on or through a Website or Platform or through any features/registration, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
REPOWER uses your information for a variety of purposes.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present a Website or Platform and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience on a Website or Platform.
- To promote products and services to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To support your use of Websites, Platforms and other products and services.
- To develop and improve products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as job applicant evaluation.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to a Website, Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
You may unsubscribe from any marketing or promotional messages at any time by following the instructions on the message you receive or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclosure of information to a Third Party
We may disclose information we collect, including Personal Information, as follows:
- To REPOWER subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, or resellers.
To any other entity or organization with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information from or about you without restriction as long as this information does not personally identify you. We will not sell your Personal Information to a third party.
You may revoke your consent permitting the sharing of your Personal Information at any time by following the instructions on the message you receive or contacting email@example.com . If for some reason we are unable to honor your request, we will provide an explanation as to why your request has been denied.
REPOWER may transfer Personal Information across borders in accordance with applicable law.
We may transfer your Personal Information to several different countries. We implement legally compliant and appropriate safeguards to ensure the lawfulness and security of these transfers.
REPOWER may keep your information for so long as necessary.
We keep your information, including Personal Information, for so long as necessary to perform the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain information for longer, even after you stop using our products and services, to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain security, enforce our terms, resolve disputes and prevent fraud and abuse.
Your rights regarding Personal Information.
You are entitled to exercise the following rights at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You may request access to your Personal Information as well as details on the processing of your Personal Information, such as what is collected and who may receive it. If we are unable to provide access within a reasonable timeframe, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided.
- You may request changes or corrections to your Personal Information where it may be inaccurate or incomplete. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect or if such information is needed to continue to provide products and/or services to you. Some information, such as Feedback posted by you for public viewing on a Website, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
- You may request restriction or erasure of your Personal Information if you feel the processing is inaccurate, unlawful, unnecessary or where you have objected to the processing. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your user account. We may reject your request if such request would interfere with our legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information.
- You may have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information as well as a right to have it transferred to another data controller.
- You may withdraw your consent to processing for marketing purposes.
If you feel the processing of your Personal Information is unlawful, you are entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority for the protection of your Personal Information.
Canada Anti-Spam Law
REPOWER complies with the Canada Anti-Spam Law. Non-ABA members or associates who provide us a Canadian mailing address will not receive unauthorized Commercial Electronic Messages (as defined under the Canada Anti-Spam Law) unless these individuals have “opted-in” to receive Commercial Electronic Messages.
California resident additional privacy rights.
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send an email to email@example.com .
We have implemented measures to protect the security of your Personal Information.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access and disclosure. We regularly monitor our systems in an effort to prevent security breaches. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website or Platforms. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites, Platforms or in other interactions and communications from you to us.
Violations and Additional Policies
REPOWER reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Websites or Platforms.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact: 480-588-2233
REPOWER MEDICAL CLINIC, LLC
480.588.2233 | INFO@DRWORDEN.COM
1525 S HIGLEY ROAD, SUITE 104, GILBERT, AZ 85296